Our current project include:
A project in Baja California Norte, Mexico. With support from Baja Bound Insurance, and the Baja California Norte Secretary of Tourism. The goal of this video/ photo project is to encourage active lifestyle tourism in the region of Baja California Norte. Outdoor industry partners include Specialized Bicycles, SRAM Bicycle Components, Big Agnes, Ortlieb, Eliel, Lezyne, and JetBoil.
A video, photo, and journalistic piece about the Central California coast. We are working with Archer and Hound Advertising, Cycle Central coast, and the city of Cambria to highlight cycling and outdoor tourism in the area. Outdoor industry partners to be announced soon.
What We've Achieved
- Utilized Social Media and other online media as part of a travel and adventure campaign to help a small bike brand increase Instagram followers by 300% and sales by 200% in a 2 year period
- Authored online articles for a print magazine that received over hundreds of thousands of hits.
- Appeared on the front page of a major sports website with an article highlighting a festival in a Southern California town of ~ 70,000 people.
- A an online article about trip to to a bike manufacturing facility in Wisconsin received over well over 100,000 views and provided the brand with exposure to a market they couldn’t be reached with traditional advertising
- Properly utilized social media to help a local event set record attendance and profit levels at a regional event benefitting a non profit organization
- Worked with everything from small non profits to multi-million dollar corporations and tourism boards to reach active lifestyle consumers.